Delivering high level and professional bail bond services nationwide for over 10 years.
Are You in Need of an Arapahoe County Bail Bond?
If a loved one of yours has been arrested in Arapahoe County and is now facing charges, you have a lot to think about. Your first step, however, is fairly straightforward. You want to help your loved one get released in the days leading up to their court date. Fortunately, in most cases you will be able to do just that via the payment of a bail bond.
What is a bail bond? It’s a sum of money, the amount of which is set by the judge overseeing the case. Payment of that sum will secure the defendant’s release. The amount of the bond varies according to how severe the charges are. Other factors, such as prior record, can also play a role.
In Arapahoe County, bonds can be paid at the Arapahoe County Detention Facility, which is open for business 24 hours a day. The facility accepts checks or money orders.
Types of Bonds in Arapahoe County
Arapahoe County understands that everyone is facing a different set of circumstances. That’s why no two bail situations are exactly alike. In addition to bail bond amounts being set at different rates, there are varying other bail formats and means of payment you may encounter in Arapahoe County. These include:
- Cash bond. This is the most straightforward kind of bond. It is payable upfront in cash, and it will be returned to the payer by the court provided the defendant meets all the requirements of their release and shows up for all scheduled court appearances.
- Property bond. A property bond allows you to use the equity in your real estate as collateral. You can pay property bonds at the Arapahoe County Combined Court Clerk’s office during regular business hours.
- Personal recognizance bond. Defendants released on personal recognizance will not be required to pay a fee. Instead, they will simply have to sign a document guaranteeing that they will appear for all scheduled court dates.
- Surety bond. If you don’t have enough cash or property assets to cover your bond on your own, you’ll want to investigate a surety bond. Surety bonds enable defendants to work with a licensed bail bondsman like Patriot Bail Bonds. We will cover the cost of your bond for a nominal fee.
As a general rule, more serious crimes and repeat offenses generate higher bonds, while first offenses and minor crimes are met with lower bonds.
Bond Payment in Arapahoe County
You have a few options when it comes to paying bail bonds in Arapahoe County. We have already mentioned making payments at the county detention facility. However, you will have to make said payments by check or money order. If you wish to use a different method of payment, Arapahoe County does give you options.
- TouchPay Lobby Kiosk – These kiosks accept MasterCard and Visa as well as cash. However, you’ll be charged a transaction fee for this service, and a small convenience fee as well. These fees will not be included in the payment that the county will return to you.
- Online Pay – The same terms apply when you make your payment online. This option saves you the trouble of leaving the house, but you won’t have anyone convenient to help answer your questions if you run into trouble.
- By Phone – Call 1-866-232-1899 to make your payment by phone. You’ll deal directly with a representative, which many find helpful, and you’ll also be able to use your credit or debit card.
To pay by any of these methods, you need to know the Arapahoe County Detention Facility’s TouchPay Site ID # 280112. You also need the inmate’s jail identification number or full name and date of birth.
Information on Arapahoe County Bail Bonds
Patriot has bail agents ready to respond to calls for Arapahoe County bail bonds. Call us 24/7: anytime, day or night. Late night hours are a specialty. Patriot Bail Bonds has a reputation for going the extra mile, and we will often turn up for the bonds that others have refused. If you or your loved one are in trouble, call us and we’ll get you out as soon as we can.
Arapahoe County Courthouse
7352 S. Potomac Street
Centennial, CO 80112